Thursday, May 7, 2009

It has been a while...

I feel like it has been a minute since I've blogged, and for that I apologize.

Lots of absurdity has been taking place, but most of this, I don't feel like typing out. It's not that incredible, anyway.

Something to look out for, though, of course, is that there will likely be a Volume Four of Sneaky Vulture Tricks (Read Volumes One, Two, and Three at these links!) coming out soon, because, well, there has been some lame swoopery!

Another thing (as promised in the last blog, methinks) is my Spring Break blog. No, I didn't go anywhere (except Chicago, which doesn't really count), but I still have a tale or two.

AND, this past Sunday, I went down to Chicago again (I think I half live there now), and there were definitely some ridiculous & funny pictures from that, so I will share that.

Yet another exciting (but also bittersweet) thing coming is that I will soon be tweeting entries from the Dictuary. This is exciting, because they are funny, and you will likely laugh. This is bittersweet, because LL passing it on to me is a physical sign of the fact that she pretty much lives in Madison now (and is planning on officially moving this month), which means she is rarely here to hang out with me and have absurd things to add!

Ok. So, the actual blog...

It's nothing really from me per se, but a few things that I've come across that I'd like to share with ya.

First, a couple funny commercials. The Snickers people are really at the top of their game right now!

Master P-nut? (Make 'em say MMMMMMMM....)

Patrick Chewing? (I loved him as a child, {shocking, right? A big basketball player? Who, me? Naaaahhh...} & had one of his cards, which informed me of the fact that his middle name is Alouiscious. I bet you didn't know that fun fact!)

Get some nuts! (I pity the fool who gets hit by flying Snickers bars!)

Ok, enough commercials. Haha.

A few more things, though....

I missed out on an opportunity! I am so mad, because this would've been so fun and would have made for a GREAT story! AND, it was in Madison! *kicks self*

I can only hope that someday, someone will write a "Missed Connection" about me. If they did, I probably wouldn't know, because I never check them, but how romantic is this?

Or this?

And yeah, I found this random ad pretty amusing. I wonder how things worked out!

And finally, if you ever need to hire a baker....

Yeah, I saved the best for last.

Oh, and a couple websites that I love...

GraphJam (Yes, I am a nerd)
TotallyLooksLike (I intend soon to blog about who I would cast as the key people in my life. I would love your suggestions!)

Anyway, hopefully I will write an ACTUAL blog soon.

Until then... Feel free to harass!

xoxo,

M

No comments: