Monday, July 6, 2009

"I taste like Tequila, bubblegum, and shame."

That's the text that I woke up to this morning, from the same friend whose conversation I blogged last time. Incredible.

He says he is going to hire me as a bartender in his club, and train him to be a female version of him. He admires John Stamos, and says that I will be the Punky Brewster to his John Stamos. Apparently, this is a huge compliment.

Anyway, let's talk about absurd.

Last night was completely ridiculous. Pictures will be up soon. Pretty much all the clubs in the city each had a table and bottles at 720. Things got quite out of line, and we a-barred until sometime between 7 and 9am.

My waking up was pretty uneventful, but when Maj walked out of my room, she said "Oh my God" and kept walking straight to her purse, pulled out a cheeseburger, and asked why there was a cheeseburger in her purse.

Really?! I just cracked up. Seriously?

Then we struggled to find random belongings around the house (which is the biggest mess ever) and re-hashed last night's events.

Let me just say that we were still drunk, and giggling like crazy, wearing the clothes we wore last night, which were covered in random stains.

It was then that I noticed that the tag from the store was still on Maj's outfit from last night, so we photographed that.

When I was looking at the pictures from last night, I was literally laughing so hard, I was crying.

Oh lawd. I love my life and friends!

No comments: