Friday, August 10, 2007

Mama Seuss

Ok, just got back from New York.... What a trip! I literally have hundreds of emails to go through, then I will get down to some serious blogging business, I promise....

Apparently, after reading my last one, my mom felt sorry for me in my situation (and probably a little guilty, too, since we've decided collectively that she passed along the quality in me that attacts absurd people and situations), that she wrote me what she calls a little ditty.

For your reading pleasure, here it is!

There once was a girl name Mandie
She started a blog
and it sure was a dandy

She has a way with words
Like few I know
Her stories are great
They must be told

I told her once
They were like "visual crack"
Once I started to read
There was no turning back

Some people smoke
And some people drink
She got me hooked
I'm addicted, I think!

Way back in June
She came into town
Some weddings we attended
Stories abound

To my dismay
I have yet to read
The tales of those adventures
The fix that I need

I awaken each day
With a smile and a prayer
When I click on the "Brut"
Those stories will be there

The pictures are great
Spectacular verbage indeed
Please, My Mandie,
Give me what I need

Love,
Mom

Oh, Mom. Hilarity and awesomeness. Coming soon, I promise!

No comments: