Monday, February 18, 2008

"I know what we're doing tonight."

Before I get to the pictures, and all that fun stuff for this blog, I am going to kind of revisit one of my first blogs ever, which explained my deep love for Shaquille O'Neal. Many people (especially those who know that I am generally attracted to large or muscular, and usually athletic black men) mistakenly think that I am physically attracted to him or have some sort of a crush on him. Not so! He does look pretty fly from time to time, but that is not the deal. It's that he loves kids, and doesn't take life seriously. I could definitely go on and on about this, but I am going to spare you that, and instead, just give ya the link to an unbiased source that backs me up.

Enjoy!

So apparently my life is fairly ridiculous. Here's another blog that is largely of random absurdity.

So last time I blogged (or the time before or something), I had a picture of Shawn and Parker in moustaches and aviators.... Well, apparently, this is going to be a Tuesday night thing. I can't wait to see it tomorrow night! Here's this past Tuesday, where they were 80s rockers or something....

The first couple shots are of Shawn juggling shot glasses. =)





And next, we have the two men together, complete with Parker making it rain Jameson in his mouth!


And next we have Alleged Marcus, lookin kinda creepy....



Next we have Mamalicious and I, right before her surgery last week on Valentine's Day.



And later that night, Khary made it rain for LL. There is no wonder why she got hammered within fifteen minutes of arrival at Decibel.

Now we magically skip to Saturday night, when Paul did a really elaborate shot trick.... That's what he does, since he's the Asian Guy who Does Tricks at Decibel.





Since the last pictures weren't too fantastic, I figured I'd throw one in from last week....



Pretty cool, huh?
I don't know how these pictures got put in such a weird order, but we're just going to try to go with it...
So here's another flash back to Thursday, when we gave DJ Streetz his valentine...





So I was walking through the halls at school, and since it's Black History Month, there are posters all over of important figures in Black History (duh).
So of course, there are people like Dr. Martin Luther King, Sojourner Truth, etc.
Then suddenly....

Shaft.
Richard Roundtree? No.
Isaac Hayes?
Not quite.
Shaft.



And his contribution to Black History, or rather his role?
Bad Motha Shut Yo Mouth.


And there you have it close up.

Now we're suddenly at Decibel again on Saturday...

Next is Danielle and I with my cousin, Annette, who came down to hang out. Fun times! I almost wrote that it was "our cousin." I guess my mom would agree, because of the way she talks about Danielle and calls her the responsible daughter!



So yesterday, there was some talk about what was going to go on last night. I didn't have school today, so I wanted to do something fun.
Paul calls, and says "I know what we're doing tonight."
Then I get a text from Shawn, with the similar idea.
VIP Hawaiian party at Jo Cat's.
Seems about right, doesn't it. It was 32 degrees.
Here's me with the other ladies.


This is one of those blogs where the pictures pretty much speak for themselves....
Here's Paul with a snorkeling mask. Just before this picture was taken, someone poured 44 down the spout and he drank it. I am pretty sure that that was what those things were intended for anyway.




Next is Steve and Shawn... As you can see, we had no leis, but rather Mardi Gras beads.



This one is just absurd. I don't think they were ready....



Re-do!



And here is Paul with his one true love, the inflatable Corona bottle.



Here are Shawn and I...



Here's the VIP section.



That's how we roll!
And here's part of the crew, enjoying the coveted VIP section.
And when I say coveted, I mean it. There were fights and everything, due to the haters. Intensity!



This is the lamest blog ever, because my brain is not working. I have almost nothing to say. Thank goodness LL asked me to take lots of pictures since she wasn't going to be there!
Anyway, here's Paul with the love of his life again!



And here's Steve.... Looking quite angelic, of course!


No next we have Shawn, Joe and Paul. Joe looks like he's unconscious, but he's not....

YAY! I made it through a night at Jo Cat's and rememebered it all!

Then the party moved to Decibel, where Shawn had to close the bar...
Here he is "pretending to be asleep."




Paul tried to get me to write on his face, but I felt bad about that idea, so I wrote on his leg instead...




Still going....



And here's my handiwork!



And here's Shawn's handiwork. I think that it's clear that he is hard at work!



Clearly!
Working so hard, he can't even control his own saliva!



See his drool?
I think that's a good note to end this on... I am sure there will be more absurdity soon!
Sorry this was lame. I just don't have much to say tonight!

No comments: