Monday, April 2, 2007

Wow, What a World of Freaks!

Alright, it has been forever since I've posted, and I've been really busy, but I am going to try to make it a priority to post more often. Bru-tal.

Anyway, here's something for the "What in hell" files.

My cute, sweet, innocent little 4'11" roommate received the following message on myspace. I am not going to identify the sender, but I will say she has a couple kids.

And yes, the subject is Ousmane's reaction when I told him what happened...

Date: 07 Mar 2007, 08:34 PM


Hi I know you don't know me but my name is Nikki I'm 25 and live in Milwaukee. I am married to a 25 male. I don't mean to come at you all blunt but you are a very beautiful woman and I came across your page and was like Wow she seems perfect. I hate to sound crazy, weird, rude or disrespectful but you see, me and my husband have this fantacy to be with another woman but the thing is we don't just want sex we want to make friends, have some laughs, hang out and what not, other wise that would be just nasty and plain out trashy. I know you may not be interested in this but hey what do I have to loose we only live once so I had to ask you if your be interested. I hope I did not upset you by this email or offend you!!! Well like I said friendship is most important so let me know what you think.

P.S
I had no idea how to say it but to just come out and ask you!!!
~*~ Nikki ~*~



Wow, what a world of freaks! I won't even comment on "what does she have to loose."

Brut brut!

Oh, and due to high traffic on the smashbox server, the link has changed... So try this...

SMASHBOX MODEL SEARCH 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really sorry my cousin keeps sending those out. She really is a sweet girl and not trashy or slutty at all. I really think that Danielle should reconsider.