Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Call me a cheeseball, but...

This brought tears to my eyes!

Go to this link, then click on "watch in high quality" underneath the video. Don't watch the video in standard quality. It's lame. It's way better when you can see all the facial expressions.

I don't really know why I like it so much. I mean, yeah, it's cool to see a bunch of people dancing crazily like goof asses.

I think that what is so beautiful is that they are not dancing to look cool or anything like that. Or even to try to be a good dancer. That dance move is just plain weird!

What strikes me is that to me, that is pure joy. And it is pure joy from people all over the world! And then there's a whole togetherness thing, too... I don't know. I love it. I am such a damn softy sometimes!

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

1 comment:

Bashmaster General said...

Nominee for most disturbing thing I've seen this year. I doubt I can recover well, sensory overload with bonus score you can mark...what the Hell is that song?