Wednesday, January 16, 2008

This will always make me giggle... Or at least smile!

So last Tuesday, Danielle, LL, Dustin, and I all went together to the Marquette game to see Ous and whatnot. LL and I also had to give Dustin his birthday present, so this was perfect.

Since it is my New Year's resolution to blog more (oops, I am not doing well at that, due to the fact that I'm behind on my grading) and to take more pictures (doing a little better on this one, now that my camera batteries have arrived. Thanks, eBay!), I definitely had to capture the four of us at the game together. It doesn't hurt to give Dustin evidence of how much of a pimp he appeared to be, too.... Haha.

Anyway, so we asked whoever's family was sitting behind us to take a picture of the four of us sometime during halftime.

Somehow, in the picture-taking mayhem, Danielle tried to move her hair off her face or something, but elected to attempt this feat without the use of her hands. The photographer caught her at some midpoint, and this is what we got:




Look at Danielle! I am cracking up just sitting here looking at this picture. I mean, really? How hilarious is this? Not my best picture, but Dustin and LL look really cute. Danielle, though? Really?! Absurd. I swear, this picture will make me laugh for the rest of my life.

Best thing about it, is that the woman hands the camera back, and Dustin glances at it and says "It's good."

Whaaaaaaaatttt? Dustin! There are other people in the picture, haha!

SO, we decide to go for a re-do...



Clearly, Danielle and I are cracking up still from just having looked at the heinosity pictured above.... I don't know how LL pulled it together. Dustin, well... Dustin just wasn't really amused by the whole thing in the first place.

We decided to quit while we were ahead and stop bothering the people behind us, and just be done with the group picture idea. Danielle, LL, and I just sat and laughed hysterically for the longest time, when our #1 glove gave us some more dictuary material (he's so reliable for that).

"It's funny, but it's not five minutes later, funny."

Dustin, I still disagree. At the very least, it's even 8 days later funny!

I bet LL would agree, too, since she was laughing so hard she was crying, which Dustin thought was important to capture.





Niiiiiiiiice.
Anyway, that's all I got for now. Gotta go back to grading so I earn the Wii privileges back that I've cut myself off from until I'm done with all of my grading! Ugh. Just wish I could go home and play. Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: