Wednesday, May 9, 2007

SPD07

So they say a picture speaks a thousand words.... Here are about a thousand pictures. Not so many words, though.... Mostly, to be honest, because I don't remember most of the night. I think that was because very shortly after my arrival to the bar, Curti got me a couple shots of Pat Ron that I did in rapid succession. Bru-tal.

Anyway, after over a month, here is a photo essay of St. Patrick's Day 2007, with a couple of comments and explanations thrown in wherever....

First pic up, is Curti and I!



And next, we have Mara, Jamie and Lisa. How cute!?



A great pic of the five of us celebrating in our green! Mara, Danielle, Jamie, LL, and I!




Evidently there was a dart game, and Jamie won it....



Look at how cute Danielle and Curti are!





That is some serious head-tiltage! And yeah, people thing it's funny to capture me with my phone in my hand, mid-text!




Jonathan and I.... Nice to see him!



Danielle and Mara....


Danielle and Curti, one of the many times he picked her up....




Sexay!




Everyone loves an Irish girl!




Yes, I understand completely why Curti is biting my hat, as well as why I am making that face, and why Mara is playing Vanna White here.... Oh wait. No I don't!



Hey! It's Tyler! And I am apparently surprised about this!



I'm also apparently surprised that Armando is kissing me on the cheek!




Aww, look at Ben and I! Doesn't it look like such a cute and normal picture?


Word on the street is that the picture below is a shot of the celebration from the picture above turning out so well. Way to go us!

Me and Rob, also looking surprisingly normal...



The picture below captures how many shots Rob had done at about 1am.... Bru-tal!




Mara and Rob... and a random shocker!



Look at Mara! She's a giant! Way taller than both Ben and Rob!




I apparently also wanted to be taller than Ben and Rob, but instead of making them squat, I thought it would be better if they just lifted me. Hey-oh!



Awwww....



Hotness!


And the hotness continues.... Seriously, I think my facial muscles were just spasming at their own will that night....



Awww, look! It's Pet and Danielle!



:-)



Yikes.


So it was then that we encountered the leprechaun....


'Mando and Mara.... Yeah, this picture makes me think of Unagi, too!



Surprise! (I don't know what the surprise is....)



Cuteness!



And here, ladies and gentleman, is what we call a "gold medal dance orgy," which, for some reason, LL is trying to escape!


"To me, it look like a leprechaun to me. All you gotta do is look up in that tree. Who all see a leprechaun, let me hear you say 'YEAAAAAAAAH!'"



Although it isn't the first picture that made me wonder from this night, (nor is it the last). this one is definitely a picture that made me wonder, "What is wrong with me?" The other ladies look adorable, though!



Aww, look at these two BFF's!




A hug from Pet, and a cute laugh from Mara and Lisa.... could things get much better?



Well, there it is. St. Patrick's Day 2007 in pictures. I wonder if we can top this absurdity next year?!

No comments: