Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Go shawty, it's your birfday....

Today's birthdays are spectacular, to say the least, and you better believe my ass will be at Decibel tonight celebrating....
The holiday is National Comic Book Day. That's kinda lame. But it is definitely compensated for by the fact that these precious gems will be celebrating their birthdays tonight, and LL and I will be celebrating right along with them....


Scottie Pippen. Ah, yes. I had quite a crush on this man. He even looks fly in his mugshot! Holla!



Cheryl Tiegs. She's 60. Damn. And yes, she made today's list just because she is in the Thanksgiving Song by Adam Sandler. Otherwise, I would not give a damn!



Michael Douglas..... I will wear some of the bottled version of you this evening in your honor. It's also your wife's birthday. How cute is that! You and Catherine Zeta-Jones (who is too fly for the list) can celebrate together. Awww....

By the way, also too fly for the list are Will Smith (hawt!) and Heather Locklear (Scha-wing!). Just sayin'.




Barbara Walters is 76. That is one hip, hip lady. A hip, chick, if you will, at 76!






Shel Silverstein! One of my favorite poets.... It would be his birthday today, if he were still alive! Love him....
And at midnight, which is likely to be before we go out anyway (we will have to celebrate the aforementioned birfdays retroactively)....
Yes, that's right. Olivia Newton John.

AND!
Linda Hamilton. Holla!
As some people know, I had a huge crush on Arnold Schwarzenegger growing up. That means I watched more than my fair share of the Terminator movies. It also means that I developed a girl-crush on Linda Hamilton, who became a hero of mine, once I saw how ripped she was in T2. DAY-UM!
I do not even know what sort of shot would be appropriate to honor such individuals. Rest assured, though, that I will be mulling it over the rest of the day.
Who wakes up on Sunday morning and can't wait for Tuesday night? WHO DOES THAT? I do.
This week is going to be weird.... For several reasons. First of all, LL is going to be going out of town Thursday - Sunday, which means that I won't be with my normal partner in crime on Thursday or this weekend.
Also, I am pretty sure that I am going to churn out three blogs this week, including this one. Maybe even four. Wowsers! No promises, though....
Alright, ya girl's hungry as a mo-fo! Time to go get some cousins!

No comments: