Thursday, March 26, 2009

This makes me smile....

Since I've been on Twitter (follow me!), it has been my goal to get Shaq to respond to me.

Well, finally, it happened!

He randomly was tweeting, and said something about shooting, passing, and slamming, which, to true Shaq fans, of course is easily recognizable as lyrics to one of his songs.

So, I tweeted back, and said "Aren't those your song lyrics? =P"

To which he responded "Dam yur smart."

YAY! Finally!

Now I just gotta get him to follow me and respond frequently. Baby steps!

Here are some screen captures of my moment in the sun.

The first one is his screen, where you can see it low on his posts (I couldn't capture until I got to school, because I just switched from PC to Mac at home, and don't know how to do it yet).




Next, we have the page of my replies. It's right there at the bottom!



Finally, I put the two screenshots together to make one glorious image, which looks like it is hard to read on Blogger. Brutal.





Ok... On to more NBA lovefest time.
A while back, I said that I have a crush on Dwight Howard. He's big & silly, so that's pretty much all I need - haha.
Anyway, seeing this TOTALLY deepened my crush! Lawd!
Oh, and speaking of videos, there are some new DbTVs on my YouTube Channel, or, if that is blocked, on my Vimeo Channel.
I'd love it if you rated them. =)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I see me in your screenshot!