Monday, March 30, 2009

The Internet: Bringing Weirdos Together Since Al Gore Invented It.

I've long said that the internet can be used as a tool for the fruitcakes of the world to unite.

What happens when said fruitcakes use the internet to contact the non-fruitcakes?

If you've been following my blog for a long time, you may remember when some weirdo sent my sweet, innocent little roommate a message on MySpace, asking her if she'd like to have a threesome. If you're new, then you can click on that link to read the blog yourself!

Well, they're at it again.

I'm telling you, she gets the most ridiculous guys hitting on her.

I wish I could post their pictures without getting in trouble. One guy has pictures of himself working out on his profile, with captions about something to do with his "Bicips." ("I don't know if you heard me counting, but I did over 1,000....").

Anyway, her latest message is as follows:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Lucky
To: Danielle
Date: Mar 19, 2009 11:44 AM
Subject:


Hey, how you doing today cutie...Hopefully good...But shyt, my name is Rell and I was just looking through a couple different pages, and I happened to like what I saw(talking about your picture), so I went to your profile...I took a glance around, and I must say, I am definetly feeling ya style....Every player has a team to help him out and vice versa, and I wanna make you that star/franchise player, ya dig me...I'm not tryna come at you sidewayz, but, like I did say befire, I was most definetly feeling ya swag(if you wanna call it that), and I wanna see if we could make something happen...So listen...I want you to go my page, glance around, and if you interested, get back at me....Don't keep me waiting too long...Just playin..LOL...

Take Care Gorgeous...

Rell...


Let me just say that his default picture is him, probably taken from a webcam whilst he's composing such absurdities, and, of course, enjoying a Swisher Sweet cigar. Seriously.

I am so jealous!!! Why doesn't anyone cool want ME to be their star/franchise player? DAMN IT!!!!!

That's all. Oh, and I have three new pics from my shoot last week. Feedback appreciated!

First one was taken by Scott Miron. Hair and Makeup by Nicole Fae. Dress by BCBG.



The next two are David Birdsong Photography. I did my own hair and makeup. Chemise by Tia Lyn Lingerie.






Have a great week! Watch out for fruitloops online!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url= http://tylenol.vertia.tk ]tylenol[/url]

Anonymous said...

http://joggings.dlinkddns.com

Anonymous said...

http://reviklo.dns2go.com