Saturday, February 16, 2008

Not to brag, but...

I am the luckiest person in the United States. Ok, maybe even the Western Hemisphere. Damn, I'll take it all the way.... Go big or go home, right? I am the luckiest girl in the universe!

Yeah, I've had some craptastic things going on in my life, with my mom being sick and whatnot, but seriously....

The best part about it is finding out how AMAZING my friends are.


So I just want to take this time to thank everyone. I'm not going to name names, because I'd feel awful if I cookie-headedly forgot to list someone. But the actions definitely weren't forgotten, so that's what I am going to have the focus be. Actions speak louder than names anyway, right? (A name is a word. Give me a break.)

In no particular order....


So, whether you've given me a hug or several, offered to do anything you can, offered to be there for me, to eat with me, to cook for me, or you've called or texted to check on me, or offered to raise a ton of money and walk 60 miles with me, donated money to that walk, joined the team, or made S'Mores poptarts appear magically on the counter when they were just what I needed, made me laugh, made me smile, watched absurd movies with me, driven me home from eye surgery, given me candy or chocolate, wiped the snot from under my nose while I cried hysterically on you (that was a while ago, but still freaks me out!), or just let me cry in general, watched absurd movies with me, did shots with me, did (and/or dumped) shots for my mom with me, dedicated a soccer game to my mom, made her or sent her a card, suggested to bring her a ham, reminding me how strong my mom and I are, being on the lookout for bandanas, adding her on myspace and showing her encouragement, leaving me comments or sending me emails/messages to show support, told me to hang in there, offered to spend your birthday hanging out in Racine instead of going out and celebrating, offered to go to Racine (or even the Navy Pier Ferris Wheel) with me, joked with me, laughed with me, dealt with my ridiculous crabbiness, moodiness, or lack of patience, as well as my self-centeredness through this....

Oh man, I am sure I am forgetting things.

Anyway, thank you to everyone. I truly feel like I am so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life. I have no idea how I got to be so lucky, but know that I thank God for you all every day! I don't know what I would do without you all!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

No comments: