Sunday, December 17, 2006

Hello!

My name is Mandie, and I am a blogger. Apparently. Never thought I would be. Also never thought I would be on myspace (once I got the fake profile made in my name deleted, that I can only assume was made by students at my school and said ridiculous things - like that my favorite movie was Girls Gone Wild and that my favorite activities included {but weren't limited to} skinny dipping)... But then this summer I joined myspace. And after the prodding of many who say that I experience a disproporionate amount of absurd things in my life and should write a book, I started blogging. I'm told that I need to share this with more than just my myspace people (I'm one of those who only uses it for friends I have in real life), and that complete strangers might in interested in my tales. SO, here I am. And since nothing really exciting happened last night (except for cooking a belated dinner and eating it, and then going to bed incredibly early), and since YOU all have catching up to do... I'm just going to copy a few posts from MySpace every so often. Enjoy!

P.S. I'm using a pseudonym. Deal with it.

No comments: